Friday 31 July 2009

Dear Friends - Thank You!

Dear Friends,
Thank you for taking the time from your busy day to visit my blog. I hope you are enjoying the site.
This is my first experience with blogging so if the site is 'amateurish' and rudimentary you know why. As I get more comfortable with the technology of blogging (or just technology in general!) I expect you will see an improvement in the site.
At least, I now know how to place images. I promise not too many more pictures of soldiers!
The articles on the site are mixed lot. However, you may have noticed by now that my desire to synthesize the often conflicting ideas associated with my place of birth (Pakistan), my religion of birth (Islam), my home of choice (Singapore) and all the other wonderful experiences I have had living in so many parts of the world, is never far from my consciousness and writings.
I try to be honest in what I write, hence the occasional 'heavy' piece. But there is a lighter side to me and it will come out from time to time so don't give up on me too quickly!
I am especially grateful to all of you who have been kind enough to recommend the site to your friends and associates. I hope you will continue to forward the site to your friends.
Please do keep checking in from time to time and read about my latest theory on how to save Islam from the mullahs, Pakistan from itself or merely about how important my head of hair is to my being!
Kind regards,
Imran
PS – I will greatly appreciate feedback on pretty much anything pertaining to the site. Please feel free to email me privately on imran.ahmed.sg@gmail.com if you are hesitant to leave a comment on the site. I would love to hear from you.
PPS – Much as I enjoy seeing my name (correctly spelt!) on the top of my site I believe some sort of a catchy title will be nicer. So, please if you can think of any sort of a catchy title please share it with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment